Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 21, 22, 23



I can't believe I went 5 days without posting a picture. Well...I have been out of it!
Top Picture - I started getting all snotty and drainagee and sinusee - so I kept my sinuses cleaned out and in 2 days filled up the garbage can with all my snot rags! 

Well, then I developed acid reflux, which is now my constant companion. I thought it would get better, or I could ignore it, but then I developed this racking cough. So now I am coughy, and acid refluxee, and still snotty. Just today did I decide I should get something for the acid reflux. I am also cutting down on the common acid reflux culprits like dairy, fried foods, sugary foods, tomatoes, juices and citrus fruits. I don't know what I'm going to eat. I have been loving yogurt, oranges, and any kind of juice I can find. Sad.

And Finally, the 3rd picture. I began working on a quilt for one of my nieces several months ago and then grew bored. Well, her birthday is coming up here soon, so I need to get it done. I finished cutting out all the squares (164) and paired them up. I am making a quilt as you go quilt. Basically, each block is a miniature quilt. Then you put the pieces together with sashing - so lines of quilt in between each block and then the border. WOW! It is a project for sure. I feel bad giving away my first quilt...I have no idea what I'm doing, so it will no doubt be crazy looking. I hope she's not insulted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment