Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 20

For those of you who didn't know, I am teaching myself to play the piano. I have the regular practice books that I spend a great deal of time on, but to keep it fun and to keep myself challenged I practice a few other songs as well. This is one of the songs I am trying to learn. It is the simplified version ofcourse. I attempted the regular version...uh not yet. I was so frustrated. But this is just difficult enough. This is one of my favorite songs and I like to sing it to my belly. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dumbo makes me BAWL like a baby. I just pulled that song up on youtube and right away started to tear up. Way to keep practicing though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did what Aubrey did...it's a precious song. Can you record yourself playing it, so we can hear?

    ReplyDelete