Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Loyd is sick

Loyd has been sick for the past 7 days. Today is the 8th day. He thinks he has swine flu, I think he just has a bad cold. Regardless, he is still sick.

Last night he had a high fever that made him hallucinate that he was a giant machine that needed massive repairs. heehee.

Luckily, I haven't picked up what he has. I am knocking on wood and crossing my fingers and throwing salt about to continue my good luck and ward off Loyd's bad luck.

I never knew how boring Loyd could be when he is sick. He just wants to lay in bed and sleep all day. He occasionally makes a trip to the bathroom or to eat. I got him to play a game with me twice in the last week, so he is trying to not let his illness keep him totally down and out.

So pray for my baby. He needs his health restored so he can do his husbandly duty and entertain me. Seriously, I have been sooooo bored with him being sick. :) hahaha

2 comments:

  1. You ended a post titled Loyd is sick with hahaha. Poor Loyd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i laughed so hard when i read your comment b/c it does sound horrid. well i've been taking care of loyd, so he knows i have a little sympathy:)

    ReplyDelete