Monday, October 26, 2009

Another niece

My sister Candida Bennett just gave birth to her 5th child, and my millionth niece Sunday morning at about 1am. YEAH! I love babies! When I talked with Candida yesterday she had not filled out paperwork yet, and the baby has not been blessed yet, so the name is tecnically still undetermined. But the consensus about their household is that the name is Estella. AAAAH! So cute. I love that name. She was 8lb and about 8oz (i think). And who knows how long.

But...Candida is doing great. Just relaxing in the hospital, taking her much needed break. Apparently Estella cried for the first two hours of her life. She swallowed ambiotic fluid. After they pumped her tummy she was fine.

So the next one is Sylvia in about 2 weeks. She is hoping for earlier than that. heehee. And then in February it is Camillas turn! WOW! 3 new babies in a few months. So much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a pretty name, I hope she sticks with it! Yay for babies!

    ReplyDelete