Friday, April 24, 2009

My First Dress

Months ago as I was searching for my wedding dress I saw one on the Dillards website. I wasn't sure about it, but ordered it anyway. I was getting so excited to open it! This is a recording of me opening my first dress...


As you can tell I was not excited about the dress, but I continued to debate whether or not to keep it. I knew I did not want the dress after I found Loyd's tie. His tie is AMAZING! When I saw how the dress clashed with the tie I absolutely knew I had to keep looking for a dress because I wasn't about to return Loyd's tie.

6 comments:

  1. This is great! I wish you had some video of you IN the dress, too. I love the, "hm, interesting." Not exactly the reaction you'd want a bride to making about the most important dress of her life! I'm glad you've got one you love now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, and where is a picture of Loyd's tie?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! i'll get Loyd's tie for the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang's anticlimactic response when she saw the dress was priceless - her response to the new dress was completely the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No we didn't get a video of me receiving my amazing dress. which is a shame! it was great because i really and truly was jumping up and down.

    ReplyDelete