Monday, January 31, 2011

365 Days of Pictures - Day 10-11


ummm - so it is much more difficult than I thought to take a picture everyday. We just do ordinary things that really don't seem picture worthy. So maybe that is what is so special about this goal after all - to appreciate the ordinary things and find what is special and unique in those moments. Here are 2 for today - even though yesterday I didn't take a picture.

Top Photo
For several days Loyd and I have been wanting pizza. We finally broke down. I ate all but 3 slices of the cheeseiest of cheesy medium cheese pizza. I could have eaten the entire thing, but I started getting a little heartburn. I figured even though I could fit more in, I probably shouldn't. Oh, but it was soooo good!

Bottom Photo
Since I no longer tutor, I have begun working for the publishing company Loyd works for. This is our office situation - view from the kitchen. There are pro's and con's working from home and working with/for your spouse. Luckily, it's not one of those "I'm your boss, do what I say" type dynamics. I am nowhere near humble enough to handle that. Basically, I just do the stuff that Loyd would have done, but now he has me to do those smaller, easy yet time consuming tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment