Monday, February 25, 2013

This was a post from 2012 that I never posted. I remember that day and I remember that awful cold I had for about 1 month. A few weeks after writing this Loyd and I participated in a 5k and I ended up barfing several times from hacking so hard. That was an awful cold.

Summer 2012
I attempted to get out of the house today and enjoy this amazing weather. It was a great walk, all except for my nagging cough, runny nose, and slight sinus pain. GO AWAY! I stopped 3 times on our little mile walk to hack and wheeze and blow my nose. And continuing to hack all the while pushing Marla along. She enjoyed herself immensely! She just sucked on her bottle, occasionally making a happy sigh. When we arrived home, she looked stoned! haha! She was all limp noodle in her seat, eyes glazed over, with a very contented smile on her face. hahaha! Oh indeed! It was a good walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment